My client is currently seeking to fulfil an Level 3 Network Support Engineer position on a permanent basis. The role is accompanied by an excellent salary and an equally great benefits package. My client is the UK and Ireland's leading IT security and Infrastructure consultancy who are a consistent award winner. They hold an exceptional reputation in the market due to the conduct in which they treat their employees, the work environment and the quality of service they provide!
The ideal candidate would hold experience in one of more of the following areas:
• 3+ years' experience in a technical support oriented position
• Exposure to Firewalls, such as Checkpoint, Juniper NetScreen, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Juniper SRX
• Solid experience working with Routing/Switching/Dynamic routing protocols
• Strong experience in troubleshooting complex Networks and Network Security
• Experience to Content Delivery Systems - F5 LTM, GTM, Citrix Netscaler
• Experience with Content Filtering - Websense, Bluecoat, Ironport
What will I be doing as a Level 3 Network Support Engineer
• Provide problem resolution, software/network troublehsooting
• Collaborate with team members working together to produce solutions to technical issues
• Conform with the company's internal systems and procedures
For further information, get in touch with Danny.firstname.lastname@example.org.