My client is currently seeking to fulfil a Senior Network Security Consultant position on a permanent basis. The role is accompanied by an excellent salary and an equally great benefits package. My client is the UK and Ireland's leading IT security and Infrastructure consultancy who are a consistent award winner. They hold an exceptional reputation in the market due to the conduct in which they treat their employees, the work environment and the quality of service they provide!
What will I be doing as a Senior Network Security Consultant:
• Designing and incorporating security solutions to the company's customers
• Supply the security support team with conclusive instructions on issue resolution
• Collaborate with team members in an effort to provide soltuions to technical issues
The ideal candidate would hold experience in one of more of the following areas:
• Strong experience incorporating complicated technical environments involving large network and security projects.
• Proven competency working within a team with the ability of taking responsibility of escalated issues from other team members.
• Enterprise infrastructure design experience (Network and Security Architecture)
• Firewalls - Checkpoint, Juniper SRX, Cisco ASA, Fortinet and WebApp Firewalls (F5 and Imperva)
• IDS/IPS – McAfee, HP TippingPoint, Cisco Sourcefire o Load Balancers – F5 LTM, F5 GTM, F5 ASM, Citrix Netscaler
• Citrix Access Gateway
• Linux and Shell Scripting experience would be advantageous using tools such as, Python, Bash, shell
• Routing and Switching experience - Cisco, Arista
You must have an EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa to be eligible for this position.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate forward me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence and a time you would like me to give you a call.