Regional Information Security Manager - Dublin
A large multinational organisation is currently seeking to make a senior hire by adding a Regional Information Security Manager to their team. You will be primarily responsible for the global information risk and security program. Along with this you will be required to define and implement the necessary security measures needed to ensure that emerging threats are kept to a minimum whilst also monitoring the technologies within security to ensure that the clients needs are met.
This role will work directly to the CISO and other heads of infrastructure.
What you will do:
· Ensure that IT Security best practices are maintained and followed throughout the business
· Compile risk assessments and present to senior individuals
· Provide advice on the security landscape within the region to the CISO
· Resolve critical security incidents using CSIRT tools
· Reporting on financial impact and spend on the security initiatives of the organisation
· Continual security awareness training to individuals of the organisation
What you need:
· 7-10 years professional IT security experience
· Proven ability of designing IT security controls and best practices for large organisations
· Strong communication and leadership skills
· Ability to work under pressure and multi task
· Professional accreditation seen as a plus CISSP, CISM etc
· Understanding of security governance, methodologies and frameworks
This is an excellent full time permanent opportunity for an experienced Security Manger to join a large multinational. It will also give you the chance to work in an environment that allows you to oversee global security teams and collaborate with a number of IT functions.
If you are interested in the Regional Information Security Manager role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 or apply online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.