Software Development Engineer (C#, .NET, SQL Server)
My client seeks a software development engineer to join their Dublin based development team during a period of rapid and exciting growth.
The Role: Software Development Engineer
An experienced and confident .Net software development engineer is required to join my client's development team to jump on board with the development of their web application suite. This role is hands on technical and requires strong technical skills to embrace this. There will a good collaborating aspect to the role so good communication skills are required for collaborating with other developers, graphic designers and business analysts.
My client are global market leaders in their field and their lead over their competitors is only increasing. They are undergoing a period of growth and expansion and are building out their teams in order to further the company and products successes.
The main responsibilities will be for the maintenance of the existing web application and the design and building of new features and components.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in a .net development role
* Experience developing in object orientated development - C#
* Experience developing with the .Net framework (versions 4.0 or 4.5 required)
* Experience developing in a windows environment
* Experience using Visual Studio in development
* Goods hands on experience with SQL Server
* Experience developing in an agile environment
* Experience developing with ASP.Net MVC or Core
* Experience with front end UI particularly using HTML and CSS
* Experience in Test Driven Development
* Salary: 50-80k depending on experience and skills
* Benefits package including VHI and pension
* Good Dublin Location
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.