Our client is looking for an experienced and capable Programme Manager to join their growing product team.
You’ll have had experience in managing hardware or embedded systems development as our client is building new products that require these. You’ll be leading teams with team members located in different countries, so you’ll be an expert in managing these geographically disparate projects. You’ll be assisting in determining the project costs and timescales and ensuring that this is done with a careful eye on commercial aspects of the business. You’ll be identifying project risks and mitigating to ensure the successful and reliable delivery of project deliverables. You’ll have the responsibility to communicate effectively project status.
• To be considered for this role you must be clearly eligible to live within the EU and be able to travel freely within it
• You should have over 10 years’ experience in industry with several years of experience of delivering hardware or embedded projects
• You should be able to demonstrate rigorous knowledge of all stages of the product lifecycle process
• You should be able to demonstrate a strong technical grasp of hardware & embedded systems concepts and designs
• Your people management skills should be exemplary
• You should be educated to a degree level in Computer or Electronic Engineering or related discipline