Senior Systems Engineer X 2
My client, a very well know online company are currently looking to make two immediate hires to join their IT infrastructure team in the capacity as Senior Systems Engineer. You will be reporting directly to the CTO and will be the technical lead on all infrastructure projects. This will include the design, installation and monitoring of all projects and responsible for acting as the senior point of escalation (tier 3) for all problems that arise.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Systems Engineer:
* In charge of designing and updating the IT systems
* Responsible for all the Microsoft infrastructure
* Installation of virtual environments e.g. VMware
* Reviewing the IT needs of company and keeping up to date with the latest IT technology suited for business needs
* SAN infrastructure knowledge and builds
* Linux exposure seen as a plus
As a Senior Systems Engineer you will have:
* You will have previous experience in complete design, development and deployment of software systems and applications
* Worked and managed a large server environment
* Excellent project management skills
* 5+ years' experience within systems engineering
* A relevant bachelor's degree
* Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general software management best practices
* Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
* Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
Competitive Salary & benefits package on offer
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for a Senior System Engineer to join a very well established company. If you are a motivated individual looking to join an exceptionally strong IT team, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Senior Systems Engineering role, please apply today or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.