One of realTime’s Multi-National partners are looking to add a Digital Architect to their rapidly expanding team. This role is based in Dublin City Centre.
The role is for a Permanent employee who will be involved in the brand new Digital Architecture team
Some of the skills required for these roles include:
• 3+ years’ architecture (business and technical) experience with a track record in a systems integration or consulting firm.
• Detailed experience across a number of; Cloud Computing, Mobile, Messaging and Integration, SOA/RESTful/MicroServices, ERP, CRM, DevOps, Infrastructure, Security, Service Management, Analytics, Data Warehousing, ETL, Business Intelligence, IOT, Social Media, FinTech.
• Proven experience in business development such as client relationship management and leading and contributing to client proposals
• A track record of delivery within a number of large scale IT transformation projects, demonstrating ownership of architecture solutions and managing change.
Benefits of this role:
• An excellent salary and Benefits package
• Excellent Work/Life balance
• A chance to get involved in Greenfield site within large organisation
If this opportunity is of interest or if you are interested in another role, Please call me on 00353-1-6520652 or email your up to date CV to this job and we can organise a call.