- 5+ years experience specialising in UX design for custom applications or web portals
- Versed in UX and service design methodologies and techniques including user research and testing, data analysis, road maps, persona creation, etc…
- Experience in designing transactional application UIs and UXs
- Portfolio exhibits excellent attention to detail in designs and concept documentation
- Proficient creating lo-fi and hi-fi wireframes and rapid prototypes using tools including Balsamiq, Axure, iRise, etc…
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Highly proficient to expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign) and related graphics software
- Previous experience of responsive design and designing for mobile platforms (iOS and Android) highly desirable.
- Expertise in wireframing and visual design software (Balsamiq, Axure, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office).
- Experience working in Agile environment would be beneficial.
- Previous experience within the financial industry highly desirable.
- General knowledge of Capital Markets products.
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment. Enthusiastic, highly motivated and very detail-oriented individual.
Apply today . We assure salary growth from current role and world class professional working environment
Client is world's leading financial institute with operations across Europe, US ,Asia and Australia. Relocation opportunity possible for aspiring candidates after delivering results for a year in current location
for any other query please email resume today and we will be glad to have brief discussion with you