Accountant (6-month contract)
Our client, a major multinational located in South Dublin, is looking for an accountant to join them for a 6-month contract. You’ll be working in a busy environment with great experience on offer.
You’ll have responsibility for month-end accounting including journal entries. You’ll be liaising across different functional entities in the business such as Accounts Payable and Payroll, liaising with external auditors and other external providers. You’ll be preparing Balance Sheet Reconciliations and ensuring that they are done in accordance with company policy and best practice. You’ll be expected to adhere to appropriate standards and document the work that you have done. You’ll work with other international branches, and take responsibility for their P&L and Balance Sheet.
• You must be eligible to live and work in Ireland on application
• You should have at least three years’ experience in a General Ledger accounting role
• It’s essential you have experience of a Shared Services environment
• You should have excellent Excel and Data Analytics skills
• You should have a good understanding of US & Irish GAAP
• You must hold ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualifications