At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers’ IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us – you will work with the best people, use the most up to date technologies, solve the most challenging customer problems.
- Working in an Agile environment to create shippable software in a regular release cycle.
- Determining, designing and writing test cases from requirements and user stories.
- Performing full functionality testing of the new features added during each sprint and performing full regression testing for all previously implemented functionality.
- Ensuring efficient construction and maintenance of automated test scripts within the defined test framework.
- Working closely with developers to ensure all defects are raised and resolved within project timelines.
- Troubleshooting issues to determine whether they are environmental issues or code defects.
- Communicating with internal and external customers to clarify requirements and provide efficient test feedback.
- Ensuring test progress reports are updated daily and all test tasks are reviewed and closed at the end of each sprint.
- 3+ years of industry testing experience including test automation
- Knowledge of scripting or programming languages such as Python, Perl, Bash, Ruby and Java
- Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Experience of bug tracking and test case management.
- Knowledge of tracking tools such as JIRA, CI tools (such as Jenkins, Hudson and CruiseControl) and version control tools (such as GIT, CVS and ClearCase)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative within a traditional QA team structure or a Scrum-oriented team
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Agile/CI experience
- Knowledge and experience of Linux system configuration
- Experience of working in a telecoms environment
- Strong networking knowledge
- Computer Science/Software Engineering or other related degree
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Life Assurance
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Staff technical talks
- Regular staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.