Our client are a leading insurance company based in Dublin city centre.
They have an immediate requirement for a Business Analyst to join their team. This is a 6 month daily rate contract with strong rates on offer. The company are a global business with an excellent culture and interesting projects underway.
• Responsible for facilitating Business and Technical requirements gathering and analysis
• Develop detailed project plans in conjunction with Project Manager
• Maintain project artefacts such as Requirements Traceability Matrix and project R.A.I.D
• Contribute to the development of an integrated Target Operating Model.
• Identify & manage stakeholders (internal & external)
• Map data interface specification (source & target) systems.
• Contribute to the identification and resolution of data quality issues.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated experience of stakeholder management in a cross functional environment.
• Demonstrated experience of utilising analysis gathering techniques.
• Articulate and comfortable chairing requirements workshops.
• Proactive, detail oriented and ability to work independently.
• Previous system deployments and integrations experience.
• Previous system and data migrations experience.
• Previous data remediation and root cause analysis experience.
• Excellent analytical skills.
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of project delivery with a minimum of seven years relevant experience within a Financial Services environment. The candidate should also possess the following skills:
• Experience of business & functional requirements elicitation and gathering
• Experience with Systems Integration and interface development
• Experience of design & development of an integrated Target Operating Model
• Experience of data remediation and root cause analysis
• Detailed experience and knowledge of Issue Management
• Experience of conducting Model Office and managing deployment to the Operational environment
• Producing, reviewing and evaluating key project documentation such as data interface and functional requirements, testing documents including test coverage, test cases etc.
• Experience with test evidencing
• Relationship management – internal colleagues, 3rd parties, suppliers and vendor management
• Excellent all round communication and interpersonal skills
• Decisive and influential at all levels
• MS Project
• Advanced user of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
This role is available immediate – please contact Derek Smyth for full details or simply submit your CV for immediate consideration.