We are looking for talented Web Developer to join a great company in Limerick.
Do you have a good working understanding of PHP, CSS3 and jQuery?
If successful you would be working closely with the software, design and marketing teams.
The right candidate must have a passion for UI/UX.
- Development of custom websites within our CMS platform.
- Maintaining existing websites and handling new updates.
- Testing and bug fixing on existing and new website build.
- Researching and testing new scripts and functionality.
- Learn from and contribute to new software releases and advances in our system.
- Work closely with our software team to maintain CMS platform and booking engine integration.
- Programming/Software Development degree or equivalent experience.
- Deep understanding of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and PHP.
- Knowledge of MySQL, SaSS and Git beneficial.
- Experience in developing responsive websites with high Google Page Speed rankings.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills – able to propose several viable solutions to complex problems and be able to evaluate the best alternative and estimate the work required.
- Passionate about technology, design and quality.
- Have excellent communication skills – able to make clear and meaningful contributions to design discussions and offer innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Able to offer concise and regular updates on progress and highlight issues that might affect progress in order to allow a preventative action to be taken.
- Can operate effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative and interactive programming environment.
- Ability to develop and debug on multiple operating systems and devices.
- Contribute clean, secure and maintainable code.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and work to exacting deadlines.
- Keep abreast of industry standards/practises.
- Willing to learn and take direction from other Senior members of the team.
- Proficient in English.
Salary: Competitive salary and excellent benefits