UI Designer – Dublin West – Permanent
Looking for a new challenge in a large, design focused team? My client has the job for you – their specialised design team represents a broad range of disciplines, including UI design, UX design, research and testing for their award winning software as a service. As part of a large American-founded multinational, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with the best, with a focus on simple, user centered design.
The company is currently looking for a UI designer to work with them in their Dublin West offices, assisting the Senior and Lead designers in designing and developing a reusable UX/UI pattern library and following the company’s evolving design guidelines.
• Collaborate with the wider design team to ensure your design is in sync, planning and scheduling your work with them, engineering and project management.
• Produce detailed design specifications for (and with) engineering for responsive design.
• Produce pixel perfect UI design for mobile, tablet, desktop and wearables.
You should have:
• A portfolio showcasing your design work, demonstrating your attention to detail, range of your experience and knowledge of graphic design, typography and hierarchy.
• 1 – 3 years of experience as a UI designer.
• Proficiency in design tools including Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop or Zeplin.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A strong, team player attitude, able to share and collaborate as well as give and receive constructive criticism.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.