Our Client based in Limerick has a requirement for a Junior Infrastructure Engineer for a 6 Month Contract. If you are available immediately and you have the required experience we would be delighted to speak with you.
- Assist in the Deployment and maintenance of Windows Servers
- Support the Voice and Data networks
- Rack servers, terminate cables and physically install networking infrastructure equipment
- Installation and management of virtual environments (VMware, ESXi, vCenter, Update Manager, vMotion, RDS, Distributed Switches)
- Management of SAN storage (Fibre-channel, iSCSI)
- Maintenance of Exchange Infrastructure/Environment
Technical Requirements & Experience:
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft (Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Active Directory).
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Previous experience with Cisco Switching & Firewall configuration.
- Setup, operation and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking.
- Hands on (demonstrable) experience with VMware ESXi Server
- Experienced with SCCM
For further information or to apply for this position please contact Niamh O'Halloran email@example.com