Technical Lead required for an exciting start up based in Sligo to lead a mission critical software development team. The successful person will head up a new technology centre based in the North West and will manage a technical team of Developers based in Ireland.
• BS / MS in Computer Science
• 10+ years in software development, with 2+ years leading complex, mission critical software development teams.
• 5 years in a .NET software development environment.
• Experience with software cycles and proven accomplishment as a driver in this arena is required.
• Experience with Requirements Analysis, Solution Architecture and Design.
• Experience with Team Management skills, including motivation and mentoring experience are essential.
• Experience in .NET Framework (.Net Core), with specific focus on Cloud based application development
• Experience with AWS or Azure Cloud deployments and technologies. Capable of helping to architect and design product solutions
• Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations
• Understanding of XML, SOAP, .NET Framework, C#, and other technologies highly preferred, and at least 1-2 years of experience in project management or equivalent required
• Knowledge of HTML5, MVC and JQuery, Mobile platforms: Android, iOS will be given preference
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!