Lead SAP SCM Architect - realTime recruitment
realTime is looking to hire a Lead SCM Architect for a Dublin based Client. Your responsibilities will include Change Control, Template and leadership in process analysis, process and system design, systems development, configuration, testing, implementation and training to support SAP and Continuous System Improvement systems.
As the SAP SCM Lead Governance role, the position will entail working with business users and Company Partners to identify and resolve functional/technical and /or process issues, test and train on system functions, identify, design, and develop system updates in support of business requirements, and assist IT in the overall coordination of system updates, enhancements, etc.
· Consults with business to develop an understanding of business needs and the priority of those needs related to the following applications/SAP modular functions:
o Warehouse Management
o Extended Warehouse Management
o Materials Management
o Logistics Execution
o Handling Unit Management
o Extended Warehouse Management
o Production Planning and Execution (PP-PI)
o Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO)
o Flexible Planning
o Quality Management
o Plant Maintenance/Enterprise Asset Maintenance
· Analyses and documents the business requirements and determines the impact of those requirements within a specific module and across all modules of the system
· Works with application management vendor to configure the system to meet the business requirements as identified and approved.
· Assists in continuous improvement efforts to enhance system performance and to provide enhanced functionality.
· Participates in all phases of the project lifecycle project identification, feasibility, blueprinting/design, configuration, testing, documentation, implementation, training and ongoing support.
· Applies SDLC structure and enforces all identified organisational standards relative to system enhancements, changes, issues and problems.
· Develops use cases, test plans, test scripts and test cases.
· Able to lead small to moderate size projects creating project plans, assigning and monitoring project tasks, and facilitating team meetings to ensure on-time and on budget delivery of solutions.
· Provides knowledge transfer and support to other Business Analysts within the department.
· Be an integral part / take an active role in change control processes for testing & implementing system changes, fixes, enhancements, etc.
· Demonstrated experience in implementing and managing manufacturing and distribution systems for mid-size to large organisations.
· Strong SAP Technical expertise and experience including:
o Minimum 4 years implementing and/or supporting SAP SCM with experience in multi-plant, multi-company, multi-language, multi-currency in consumer products and/or process manufacturing environments.
o Advanced SAP configuration experience.
o Experience of Interfaces to external systems and ABAP is advantageous
o Understanding of the integration points between the modules and their dependencies with SD and FICO.
· Must be adaptable and able to learn new skills quickly.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· SAP certification is a plus
You must be open to a certain amount of travel with this role (15% approx)
The Company is a market leader in its field and this position has a proven track record of hiring premium level SAP staff to complement its highly skilled teams.
If you are keen on this excellent permanent opportunity, then please reply with your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence, and I will arrange to call you back to discuss the role further.