At IRC's Technology Division, we are actively resourcing for the following current, live contract roles:
All are Dublin based contract roles with multinational organisations in the pharma, life science, biotech and financial services sectors. So industry experience of same is desirable.
* Business Analyst - Software Development - €450-550 per day. Technical BA with software development projects experience, pref in e-commerce, B2B or B2C software solutions. Eliciting requirements, creating solutions to complex business problems, liaising with external software development teams & vendors to deliver quality web based solutions. Need Agile, Project portfolio ownership & senior technical BA experience.
* IT Business Analyst - €400-450 per day. Greenfield web development projects. Strong Technical Business Analyst, with experience of UI/UX & ideally Sharepoint Designer or at least the ability to write HTML, CSS & UX design, to work with web development team to create high-quality enterprise applications that bring the best end user experience. Core Business Analyst role including areas such as Web Portfolio research, Sharepoint Designer, Data Analytics & the ability to work with global / multi-regional teams.
* Technical Business Analyst - User experience, UX projects - €450-500 per day. Excellent requirements gathering & analysis skills, BRD's, use case analysis, functional specifications. Working with software development teams & the business to deliver end user experience / UX solutions. Knowledge of Salesforce or CRM solutions is preferred.
* Project Managers (x2) - Software Projects - €600-700 per day. Project Managers with expertise in managing global projects, delivering software solutions in areas such as Salesforce, CRM, Business & Data Analytics or web development projects. Experience in Agile Scrum teams, a track record of delivering multiple complex global software applications development projects. PMP or Prince certified. Any knowledge of Salesforce would be desirable.
* Solutions Architect - €500-650 per day. Technical & business skills essential. Designing software solutions to solve business needs. Work with Business Analysts, Development & UX design teams to architect & build quality software solutions. Enterprise application design & development background. Greenfield projects across web (Internet / intranet), Java, .NET or Salesforce / CRM solutions. Ability to liaise with business analysts/business stakeholders and software design & development skills essential.
Contract rates: €400-700 per day - Depending on position & expertise.
Contract duration: 6 months, extendable
Please note that EU/EEA nationals or current work visa holders (for Ireland) only need apply.
Key Terms: Contract Business Analyst, IT contractor, Senior Business Analyst, Senior BA, Business Analysis, IT Business Analysts, Solutions Architect, Project Manager, Software Project Manager, IT Project Manager, software development project management, Pharmaceutical, multinational, Biotechnology, Bio-tech, life sciences, clinical trials, science and engineering, PhD, Masters, Technical Business Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Technical BA, IT BA, PM, Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Technology, Software Project Manager, Software Development projects, Solutions Architect, Business Applications Architect, Business Software Architect.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.