realTime Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a Test Environment Subject Matter Expert to join one of our best clients for a permanent position.
Our client is a company based in Dublin City Centre who are one of Irelands leading financial institutions. Our client is a well-established and growing organisation with exciting opportunities going forward.
The successful candidate will be responsible for and ensuring the test environments are fit for purpose and will coordinate usage and allocation to support project requirements.
Experience Required for this role:
• Over 5 years’ experience in environment management or systems test management gained as an environment manager, test manager or lead tester
• In-depth knowledge of middleware and automation technologies
• Stakeholder Management
• Proven track record using defect tracking systems, version control systems and monitoring systems
• Strong understanding of Change Waterfall and Agile development and test methodologies
Why should you be interested in working for this company?
• A fast-paced, challenging and fun working environment
• A chance to make a significant contribution to this companies future direction
• Easily accessible Dublin City Centre location
• This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative team and with the opportunity to add notable value to an extremely successful company’s processes
• Attractive salary and benefits package on offer
If this role sounds like the right fit for you then I would love to hear from you.
Please send an up to date version of your CV to email@example.com and we can arrange a call.