My client, an IT Managed Services company, are currently seeking two Network Engineers for permanent roles based in Dublin and Cork.
What does the company do?
My client, part of a global technology company, is offering you the opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects with some of Ireland’s most trusted financial institutions. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and driven Network Engineer to secure a lucrative and rewarding opportunity in a constantly growing business.
Why should I be interested in this Network Engineer role?
• Excellent career progression
• Rapidly growing consultancy
• Competitive Salary
• VHI Membership
• Bonus Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
What do I need to get this job?
• Juniper Routing and Switching experience.
• You should have knowledge of Juniper SRX series devices.
• TCP/IP routing- OSPF, BGP, MPLS.
• LAN protocols, STP, MSTP, LACP.
• Strong background in networking protocols TCP / IP
• VMware vSphere and backup technologies
• LINUX and or Windows server Administration
• Experience working with SANs
• Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management.
• Excellent drive, commitment and enthusiasm.
What will I be doing as a Network Engineer in this Company?
• To manage both internal and customer IT Infrastructure
• Act as a point of contact for customers, handling customer queries via telephone and email
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the IT requirements of Credit Unions, and shape the network offering to match these
• Plan, develop and communicate the infrastructure strategy and roadmap.
• Deployment of Network Infrastructure in Credit Union customers.
• To be pro-active in assessing and introducing the best technologies to constantly develop and improving the Network Infrastructure offering available to our Credit Union customers.
EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa essential to application
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate forward me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence and a time you would like me to give you a call.