My client is currently seeking to fulfil an Infrastructure Consultant/Network Engineer position on a permanent basis. The role is accompanied by an excellent salary and an equally great benefits package. My client is an international IT solution provider who are a consistent award winner. They hold an exceptional reputation in the market due to the conduct in which they treat their employees, the work environment and the quality of service they provide!
Why should I be interested in this role?
• Excellent salary level
• Car Allowance
• Other benefits such as, Laptop, Phone
• Fantastic work environment
The ideal candidate would hold the following experience:
• 2/3+ years' experience in a position utilising a CCNP certification
• Exposure to Windows/Linux/Unix operating systems
• Solid experience working with VMware
• Ideally should have a chargeable professional services / consulting, client-facing background.
What will I be doing as an Infrastructure Consultant:
• Designs and deploys routing, switching, and wireless technologies (primarily Cisco) in lead engineer role
• Implements overall solution for clients, including development of designs, documentation, and plans.
• Maintain detailed and present knowledge of Cisco routing, switching (including Nexus) and Wi-FI technologies.
• Provides knowledge transfer, training, and documentation to Logicalis’ clients upon project completion.
• Good knowledge and hands-on experience of enterprise class platforms is a requirement as well as a variety of other hardware platforms particularly converged systems.
For further information, get in touch with Danny.email@example.com.