Certification Specialist - Cork
This Certification Specialist role would see the ideal candidate joining a company that is entering an exciting growth stage. The company’s mission is to provide organisations worldwide with highly intelligent security that is affordable and easy to use.
This award winning company build security software for global customers throughout North/South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific and have some of the brightest minds in the security industry working with them. They are now looking for a likeminded person with strong experience in managing a proctored certification or assessment program in high-tech industry to come on board and become a core part of the team.
The ideal candidate for this role will preferably have a background and/or interest in security and knowledge of enterprise security/threat intelligence/threat detection.
- Manage assessments and certifications that will validate the knowledge and skills of our customers, partners, and employees.
- Develop and implement processes to assure all exams accurately and effectively measure candidate’s knowledge and skills.
- Create, monitor, and evaluate exam question’s validity.
- Measure and report on customer satisfaction and drive improvements.
- Manage partnership with exam delivery provider to ensure all aspects of the exam / certification process delights our customers and partners.
- Focus on the customer experience and success. Our customers want to validate their knowledge and skills in the most effective manner possible.
- Oversee quality improvement using Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) efforts to ensure that deliverables are secure, scalable and reliable
- Be agile in developing assessment products. Imagine and execute innovative ways to keep assessments aligned with our rapidly evolving products
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in managing a proctored certification or assessment program in high-tech industry
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent English grammar skills
- Strong technical skills in networking and/or security technologies
- Strong project management and collaboration skills
- Passion for technical training, adult learning, and certifications
- Valid Passport (~10% travel)
Nice to have's
- Knowledge of enterprise security/threat intelligence/threat detection would be highly desirable as would experience in Network Security and/or application security.
- Experience with network security certification.
- Experience editing technical documents.
- Experience with marketing technical certifications.
- Experience with open source security tools.
- Experience with USM Appliance or OSSIM.
Not only does this role offer a fantastic opportunity to work with a global leader in unified security management, it also offers a very competitive base salary plus shares in the company.
If this role sounds like the kind of opportunity you have been looking for, we would love to hear from you.
Apply online now to express your interest!