The Service Desk Analyst role comprises of technical support responsibilities within ITIL aligned Service Desk. The person will be involved in the day-to-day provision of Service Desk support of IT services to staff.
* The person will ensure that incoming tickets are effectively managed and assigned for resolution in a timely manner.
* Troubleshoot issues or standard requests with IT services or escalating such issues, when appropriate, to the IT Manager.
* Logging and taking ownership of all incidents, requests and other ticket types requested by the business or end users -through to completion.
* Ideally 2+ years' experience in a Service Desk, support role or customer service role in an IT environment.
* Experience of dealing with both internal & external customers at various levels.
* Technical competency in Windows Server 2008/ 2012 server
* Windows Terminal Services server/ Citrix Server
* Familiar with the Microsoft Office product suite (e.g. MS Word, MS Visio, MS SharePoint).
* Active Directory, DNS & DHCP/ WINS server
* Exchange server 2010/ 2013
* File and Print server
* Antivirus: Symantec/ Sophos and Kaspersky
* Mail and Web marshal
* Mobile mail solutions
* Avaya IP Office
* Cisco routers & switches