SAP Application Support Analyst
Salary: €30,000 - €40,000 DOE
SAP Application Support Analyst required for well-known Irish multinational based in Kilkenny.
The successful Application Support Analyst will provide onsite support to internal users.
Why would I want to become an Application Support Analyst?
- Excellent salary and benefits package
· Fantastic career opportunities in Ireland
What will I be doing?
- Provide support on the various Finance Applications/Systems in operation
- Provide on-going support on for the Finance element of new Functionality & new Applications that are rolled out
- Carry out Finance systems related activities in Projects eg. Master Data & basic configuration tasks.
- Assist in the support of critical data transfer interfaces between various Applications.
- Liaise with Functional Analysts/Programmers where necessary to bring any problems to a resolution;
- Provide excellent customer service to Business Units making them central to the team’s measurements of success
- Strive to respond to and resolve all support issues within agreed SLAs
What do I need to get this job?
· A bachelor’s degree in IT or Business
· 2-3 years’ experience with SAP or ERP Support exposure