The market is extremely busy at present, so now is your chance to make your move and realTime Recruitment is here to help you make that transition!
Our Client pride themselves on an energetic and passionate working environment and invest in their employees – who wouldn’t be interested?
This role is based in Dublin City Centre who is one of Irelands leading financial institutions. Our client is a well-established and growing organisation with exciting opportunities going forward.
• Define the business opportunity and develop the business case
• Document detailed business requirements
• Help develop test strategies and test plans
• Support UAT ensuring functional requirements are met
• Support the implementation plan
• Take responsibility for the test phase of the delivery
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• A knowledge of the Insurance sector would be highly beneficial
• The ability to gather information with strong attention to detail.
Why should I be interested in working as an Agile Business Analyst for this company:
• Competitive day rate and salary on offer
• Good company culture
• Centrally located
• Proximity to public transport
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market now, please get in touch. You can get in touch on 01-6520652 or send your C.V to email@example.com