Network Security Engineer - Network Services
itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a global financial services company, in the hiring of a Level 2 Network Engineer to manage and maintain network services including IP Address Management and DNS. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operational support and continuous development of the DDI solution and for the continued improvement of security policies and procedures.
Experience in the following areas is required:
* Ideally 5 years experience in a Network Administration/Engineering role with at least 1-2 years experience focused in network security
* Managing IP Address Management, DNS and DHCP services
* Incident Response management
* Network monitoring
* Device management and health
* Border Security/Perimeter security including firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention Systems
* Single Sign On and Authentication technologies
* Strong overall background in Network Engineering, including Routing, Switching, Protocols and Firewalls
* Auditing and Security Assessments
* Certified to minimum CCNA level. Additional security qualifications such as CISA, CISM and/or CISSP would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Engineer looking to further their career and advance into the world of Information and Cyber Security. You will be working in a leading Security and Innovation Centre working with leading-edge technologies and the best security professionals.
If you would like to apply for this position please do so via the relevant links or contact Tom Leonard in itContracting on 00353 (0) 1 218 7721. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.