Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Support Analyst for a leading South Dublin based client.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Support Analyst will join our client’s existing support team who provide second and third-level support for all IT-related concerns, which include supporting and troubleshooting across a number of site locations.
This is excellent opportunity to gain broad exposure to multiple technologies including Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Exchange Server, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File/Print Services, Spam/Virus Protection, CISCO, Citrix XenApp, VMware vSphere, Trend Micro, HP storage area networks (SAN), SQL Servers, IIS, Exchange, Lync, FTP Servers and WSUS.
The IT Support Analyst will:
• Handle multiple IT tasks concurrently and prioritise appropriately
• Work with vendors/partners to resolve complex problems
• Raise, track, update and close helpdesk issues through full lifecycle
• Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated support tickets ensuring they are dealt with promptly and professionally and satisfactorily concluded
• Coordinate hardware/software installations and upgrades
• Work on multiple project simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 3+ Years Technical Support experience
• Good Active Directory, Exchange and Windows 7 support experience
• Networking experience (Routers, Switches)
• Lync and/or Citrix experience a plus
• MS Certification
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.