Our client has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. Their leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With our client, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation.
Our client produces a software product sold to a variety of markets, all related to the world of smart/connected assets. The software can be cloud based (platform as a service) or deployed on premise. They are seeking a passionate Product Owner to be a key player in the design and development of next generation Internet technology products aimed at the Internet of Things market. This team member will be expected to:
• Participate in the vision, design, and implementation of quality producthey deliver products that their customers want to use.
• Bridge the gap between their product management team and engineering, distilling high level requirements into actionable plans that their expert developers can execute on.
• Work with engineering teams to produce delivery estimates for new features and products.
• Become an expert on their products. Support internal training for new products and features.
• Continue to upgrade technical and personal skills through internal and external training.
The product is a platform for building connected applications, so this role will require a development background and strong familiarity with software development. Experience with Scrum and agile processes is also a benefit.
Specific emphasis on the design of cloud based applications and services, federated server architectures, and distributed systems. Other touch points include enterprise application integration, business intelligence, and machine and device integration.
Expertise and Knowledge:
• Hands-on programming in Java, C/C++, or C#.
• Experience writing user stories, creating product backlogs, prioritizing work, and performing story acceptance.
• Experience delivering enterprise grade software applications. Familiarity with large scale computing platforms, multi-tenant architectures, cloud based solutions, high availability solutions.
• Experience with productivity tools and languages (Jira, git, IDEs, scripting).
• Object oriented design and development experience, integration with enterprise applications and systems/APIs (Java/REST/SOAP) is a plus.
• SAML, OATH and related security experience a plus.
• Minimum five years of software product development experience, at least three of which have been implementing solutions using Internet technologies. Demonstrated success in product software development.
• Bachelor degree in mathematics, engineering, science or equivalent
If you are interested in the Technical Product Owner (Cloud/IOT) role please click on apply now or contact Hugh McCarthy on 01 662 1000.