Are you an IT Service Desk Agent or a 1st Line Support Analyst, do you hold IT certifications? If so this may be the next exciting career step for you. You will be working for ESP Global Services - as a 1st Line Support Analyst and based onsite at one of our valued customers in Dublin.
In a nutshell...To log all customer incidents and requests accurately and provide fault diagnosis and call vetting to successfully resolve as many issues on a first time fix basis. Pro-actively monitor, review and chase outstanding tickets and ensure that a high level of customer service is provided at all times.
* When possible follow agreed processes to resolve each ticket on a first time fix basis
* Ensure that Service Levels for tickets via phone/Email & Web are met
* Maintain a high level of ownership for each ticket logged seeing through from open to closure, ensure that they are passed to relevant groups and that customer is kept up to date
* Utilise and update the Knowledge Database to maximise speed of resolution
* Monitor tickets that are in "jeopardy" of breaching contractual obligations
What is required?
* Proven experience within IT Support Services
* Excellent customer focus, approachability and can do attitude
* IT certifications
* Able to react quickly and in a measured way to prioritise escalations.
* Very good oral and written communication skills
* Process driven
* Self Motivated
Monday to Friday -Current team operate between 7am- 6pm (staggered shift starts) 0700-1530, 0800-1730, 0930-1800
* Free onsite parking
* We offer a free Learning and Development portal that boasts thousands of courses
Interested? Please apply today for a quick response