HP Konnect are recruiting for a talented Full Stack Developer to join a talented team to work on a research and usability testing cloud based platform.
The company is a very successful cloud based platform working with a number of high end clients on their product to create the best user experience. Working with a team of developers the Full Stack Developer will be an important fit within the team.
A vibrant fast paced environment with great team spirit.
- To work on the day to day web application
- To help and inform architecting decisions to match the company’s aims to grow
- Be an important member of the team to help push the platform forward
- Assist in adding value to the team with knowledge and new technologies
- Ideally 3+ years commercial experience as a full stack developer ( front and back end)
- PHP 5 +
- OOP, ORM, PHP Unit
- MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Laravel or similar MVC Framework
- Restful APIs
- Third party APIs( i.e. Salesforce, Xero , Zencoder or similar)
- Cloud-based Devops
- Git version control
- Frontend - Angular or React
- Material UI
- Front end tool chains such as web pack or similar
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the uk.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.