Landmark Technologies is a leading Managed Service Provider delivering IT services and solutions throughout Ireland. Due to growth, we have an immediate requirement for a Senior Support Engineer to join our successful team.
The successful candidate will have a least 3 year’s experience in a similar role, delivering quality solutions and services to business clients.
They will need to be commercially focused and have a very strong focus on customer care, attention to detail; a sense of pride in their work, be ambitious, driven, energetic and show initiative.
An ability to deal with the challenges, issues and demands that present themselves in a field based role. A natural interest and aptitude for new technology. The candidate must also possess excellent communication skills, both spoken and written. Fluent English is a requirement.
A person who can operate effectively, organise efficiently and prioritise and function under pressure in the field away from the team, and who can also rotate back into the office based team.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Provide outstanding, telephone & on-site technical support and installations services to our clients.
• Ensure customer satisfaction at all times
• Organise, Prioritise & Communicate with clients • Ensure that all service level agreements between Landmark and the client are adhered to at all times.
• At least 3 years experience in a similar field based Technical Support role
• Fluent English Speaker
• Must possess excellent problem analysis & troubleshooting skills
• Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills
• IT Certification i.e. MCSE, MCP, etc.
• Expert knowledge and hands on experience of some or all of the following is required:
Microsoft Server & Exchange 2003/2008/2012/2016,
Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Applications
LAN/VPN/Virtualisation Configuration & Security
Windows Desktop support
Symantec Backup Exec
Anti Virus Solutions
Citrix / Wyse Thin Client Solutions
Routers, Firewalls, Switches. Sonicwall, Cisco etc
A competitive salary commensurate with experience is offered and a company laptop and mobile phone will be provided. This position is based at our Dublin 12 offices, requires a full clean driving licence and fluent English.
No assistance required from Agencies.