The company is based in Central London. They are mainly focused on international digital transformation and disruption consultancy.
A cross functional team for a fantastic international digital transformation and disruption. Completely focused around their employees and wants to be on the journey of success and promote an open culture, diversity and inclusion.
- You are expected to gain an understanding the challenges clients’ organizations face
- Participate and lead workshops to aid clients identify favorable solutions
- Work as with a team and build real solutions through testing
- Help clients improve via developing and contributing to components, methodologies and services.
- Examine new technologies and software products and subsequently learn and share these opportunities with the team
- Have excellent knowledge and experience with ES/2016/ EX/Next, HTML / CSS
- Be confident and comfortable using modern frameworks to develop single page applications
- Have experience of working with UX teams crafting user interfaces that are correct for the client and exciting
- Excellent communication skills - verbally and written for both technical and non-technical collaboration
- Handle both server side and client side code
- Have experience within an agile environment/ methods
- A deep understanding of software teams - how they work, what motivates / stifles them.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.