Control Systems Engineer PLC
Automation/Software Engineer Control Systems Software
Immediate requirement for a Control Systems Engineer PLC o join a global medical device company based in Limerick.
An overview of your role
* As a PLC Control Systems Engineer you will be part of a team in PLC and control software development, testing and installing as part of a highly automated, complex, high volume 24/7 validated production environment.
* You will be responsible for high quality, right first time PLC and HMI code development strategy from functional and detailed design specifications.
* You will also be responsible for project managing control systems and software based projects across a cross functional team
* Fault finding complex automation equipment
* PLC background in Siemens, Allen Bradley and Wonderware intouch HMI software
* Experience working with control systems software programs development, debugging and validation
* Ability to Analyse, understand, fault finding and modification of software programs written by other developers
Good to have
* Knowledge of printer systems, vision systems, robotics, laser control systems.
* Experience working within a high-volume manufacturing validated environment with strong change control.
The role will commence as a 12 month contract role offering a competitive daily rate or salary.
Apply today for full details on this Control Systems Engineer PLC role