MID LEVEL JAVA ENGINEER - DUBLIN
Want to work on the cutting edge of software engineering? Our client is currently seeking a permanent Java Software Engineer to work within the research and development team in Dublin.
It is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and leading company with multinational presence in over 130 countries.
The role will be working on several greenfield applications where you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies such as IoT and Big Data.
To be considered you must have;
- A degree in computer science, Information Technology, Computing Engineering or a related IT discipline
- 3+ years’ experience essential working with Java (version 8 preferred)
- Backend technology experience to include proficient use in Maven, gradle, hibernate and Ant
- Database experience and design including MySQL and SQL server, Redis & MongoDB
- Knowledge of using cloud technologies including AWS or Azure
- An understanding of Big Data such as Hadoop or Kafka
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior to mid developer to immerse themselves into a multinational software house utilising the latest technologies on the market. Not only will you have access to a fantastic career ladder, my client will invest €5k towards your educational allowance.
If this sounds like the next step in your career please get in contact with Chenise Hassan