We are seeking an experienced Technical Operations Analyst to join our client in the medical device industry. This permanent position in Galway offers an exciting new opportunity were people can develop their skills in a thriving company!!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide systems adjustments and improvements to suit the business needs
• Performing Administrative Data updates
• Maintaining documentation
• Ensuring Data Governance
• Coordinate testing resources and procedures
• Establish rapport with end users and senior personnel to identify requirements
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in related field as Computer Science/Engineering/Business Administration, HR
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related area
• High level of interpersonal skills
• Experience in HR information systems required
• Ability to interpret technical documentation
• High level of time management as you will need to manger several projects at a time.
• Able to work on your own initiative as well as working with cross functional teams
• Understanding of computer architecture
• Experienced background in medical device manufacturing an advantage.
• Strong verbal and written English skills
For more information on this role please contact Tanya at 091 706706 or submit your CV to email@example.com