Data Center Engineering Operations Technician
Our client - a GLOBAL market leader is looking for an energetic, detail-oriented individual to join their Data Center Engineering Operations Team in Stockholm, Sweden. This committed group works to maintain the critical physical infrastructure that supports the business. The Data Center Engineering Operations Technician (EOT) is responsible for operating and maintaining all electrical, mechanical, and fire/life safety equipment within the data center.
EOT's are the company's front line responders for hands-on electrical and mechanical equipment troubleshooting and operation. This equipment includes, but is not limited to, stand-by diesel generators, switchgear, UPS's, PDU's, AHU's, chillers, cooling towers, chemical treatment systems, pumps, motors, VFD's, and building automation systems.
Key responsibilities for the role:
* Operate and maintain mechanical and electrical equipment
* Troubleshooting of facility and rack-level events within internal SLA
* Able to work a 12 hour shift (rotating 3 to 4 day work weeks)
* Utilize internal CMMS to manage building workflows
* Walk job sites in uneven terrain and work at heights and from ladders.
* Regularly lift and/or move up to 49 pounds; and participate in group lifts for 50 pounds or more
* Perform physical tasks all day without becoming overly tired
* Work in a noisy environment
Basic Linux knowledge is a distinct advantage.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV today by clicking on the APPLY button below and we will get back to suitable candidates within 2 working days!
CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN SWEDEN.