Technical Water Treatment Sales Executive - Industrial / Pharma Industries
Are you a Business Development Executive with experience in the water treatment industry? Our client is on the lookout for a Technical Sales Executive to join the team due to company expansion. The role will require travel nationwide with focus on the Munster region.
* Responsible for developing revenue and profit growth of the pharma / industrial water treatment business - particular focus on Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Agri-Food, Beverage, Chemical, Microelectronics, Automotive and other Industrial Manufacturing Industries.
* Establish strong relationships with customers.
* Implement effective business strategy in order to successfully gain new business.
* Building on existing relationships with customers & develop new customer base.
* Utilise sector knowledge and self-motivation to achieve early market penetration/success.
* Generate an active pipeline of opportunities for future business, creating plans to achieve targets.
* Operates to KPI's
* Develops account plans to realise customer's potential.
* Sees objectives through to the end and delivers against plans.
* Ambition to grow within the organisation.
* Experience selling into the manufacturing industry.
* Knowledge of Water Treatment Systems and their uses
* Ability to make technical presentations & equipment design knowledge demonstrating how the company product range will meet client needs, providing pre-sales technical assistance & interpreting customer requirements
* Have Mechanical / Electrical engineering background or experience
* Experience of 5 - 7 years selling Water Treatment, dealing with consulting engineers and contractors
* Proven track record of sales success
* Strong technical understanding
Excellent salary, company car, commission, pension, life assurance and private health insurance.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.