Agile Business Analysts
Dublin City Centre
Job Reference: BBBH10592
Contract and Permanent - Excellent salary / day rate plus benefits package on offer.
(Apply Now for more information)
We are assisting a multi-national company with an established Software Development Centre in Dublin City Centre source Agile Business Analysts for their team.
Suitable applicants will be comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment and will can work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team.
Why would I be interested in this job as an Agile Business Analyst?
* Be a part of a very specialist, dedicated Agile Software Product Management team working in a dedicated scrum team designing an impressive state of the art multi-channel CRM solution (desktop, tablet & mobile) for a global user base
* Product roadmap includes extensive new feature sets, leveraging third party information sources, extended workflow and mobile features.
* Our client, are well known for providing their staff with a warm and relaxing working environment, they also embrace innovation and adapt the latest techniques and technologies to their designs.
What will I be doing?
* Build your knowledge base on existing systems and business processes.
* Working with Product Managers / Product owners to develop and analyse requirements, needs assessments and potential solutions.
* Decompose complex feature sets into a set of priority Epics / User Stories for delivery
* Work with UI UX / IxD design specialists to develop, validate and refine concepts with end Users
* Participate in Agile ceremonies.
* Validate and document clear, unambiguous, prioritised, demonstrable and testable requirements.
What experience do I need to get this job?
* Degree in a related discipline.
* Minimum four years' experience working in a Business Analyst in a similar role, analyzing and documenting business requirements for enterprise systems ideally CRM or similar
* Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
* Track record in agile requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification and delivery
* Proven ability in developing productive relationships with a variety of levels and roles
* Strong analytical, organization and documentation skills with excellent attention to detail
* Ability to deal with ambiguity, can prioritize rapidly
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience working as a Product Owner desireable
* Experience designing complex business applications for Mobile
* Experience of integrating with third party systems / data / services.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH10592