Experienced Business Analyst required for 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre. Reporting to the Programme Manager, the Senior Business Analyst will support business units and the PMO on a range of medium to large-scale projects in a financial services environment.
The Senior Business Analyst will:
• Act as the primary liaison between business and IT for assigned projects
• Gather, document, understand and business requirements from multiple stakeholders
• Control, monitor and report on business activities
• Understand business change needs, assess the business impact of those changes and document requirements
• Work with process owners, IT, Quality Assurance, Project Management on multiple projects to understand and enhance current systems and processes
• Work with business owners to ensure user testing of solutions are correctly planned and executed
• Provide business insight into on-going prioritisation of program and project workload
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 6+ Years’ experience in a Business Analysis role
• Experience working with complex financial products / systems (Mortgages a plus)
• Ability to produce concise and accurate specifications of business needs
• Strong understanding of the SDLC
• Any Consulting experience would be a plus
• BA or PM Certification a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles avail