Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Team Lead for a leading Cork based client.
Reporting to the Service Management Project Manager, the IT Team Lead will lead a small IT team who are responsible for all IT Service Management and IT Asset Management activities across our client’s core business units.
The IT Team Lead will develop an IT Asset Management framework and will oversee Continuous Service Improvement initiatives (CSI) for all IT Service Management processes.
The IT Team Lead will:
• Manage the IT Asset Management (ITAM) process
• Help implement ITAM framework, process and control procedures
• Collaborate with key business units to progress ITAM best practices
• Manage Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) initiatives
• Manage hardware asset lifecycle
• Interact with user groups to support service management initiatives
• Support IT Service Management projects and initiatives
• Work closely with stakeholders (internal & external)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ years’ experience in an IT Service Management role
• Knowledge of IT Asset Management concepts, tools and techniques
• Good understanding of the ITIL framework
• Ability to build close working relationships with key stakeholders
• ITIL Certification
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.