If you are experienced with Linux, AWS, Windows and Vendor Management, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
* Manage the global AWS infrastructure platform and supporting tools which support all customers with focus on availability, scalability, performance, security and maintenance.
* Work as part of agile scrum team to deliver business value through automated processes
* Support internal office IT function & engage with customer technical teams for sales & support as required
Key Tech Skills:
* Linux (Ubuntu)
* AWS Cloud Management
* Windows Server Admin
* Database Technology: MySQL experience / MongoDB is desirable
Key Soft Skills:
* Essential - collaboration ability to work as part of agile scrum team
* Ability to learn new technology, embrace change and focus on innovation
* Vendor management: work with managed service partner, monitoring performance and productivity of operations function and project delivery
* Results Oriented - timely delivery
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.