This role, based in Dublin City Centre will see you working in an innovative and exciting financial services organisation dedicated to manging stakeholder Risk, profitability and overall performance. As a big Data Dev, you will know the importance of data in the quest for knowledge, process improvement and in the mitigation of Risks.
In this role you will work on the transformation of our clients entire IT landscape. This is an exciting time to join the organisation and the perfect time to get in at the ground floor of the project and really put your stamp on it.
We are hiring for a number of levels within this team from Junior Developer to Senior Management. If you are looking to progress your career within Big Data Technology get in touch ASAP.
· You will have Excellent Relational Database experience with strong skills with SQL and NO SQL databases
· Experience working in a Hadoop environment
· Coming in at the ground floor of this project it is essential that you are comfortable communicating with stakeholders of a senior level within the org
· Experience working in an Agile environment and leading scrums
· BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
· 5+ years developing/architecting IT data solutions
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Al Keogh on 01 676 0505, click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accountancy & Finance 2012, 2013 & 2015 Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters solely dedicated to recruiting for Accountancy and Financial Services Professionals.
Through its reputation, in-depth sector knowledge and impeccable standards of conduct and confidentiality, Quest has developed professional relationships with World Leaders in Financial Services and Accountancy throughout Ireland, Luxembourg, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Quest’s experienced Team offers a personalized service and listens closely to what you want - your career goals and motivations