Enterprise People are currently seeking a Database Analyst for a leading Dublin based client.
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Database Analyst will join our client’s existing applications team who are responsible for upgrading, supporting and maintaining a number of business-critical systems and applications in an Oracle / Windows environment.
The Database Analyst will:
• Carry out database system checks
• Carry out database performance tuning and backup & recovery duties
• Work with analysts and business teams on new projects (upgrades / implementations)
• Enhance the efficiency of current systems
• Work on projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years Database Analysis experience
• Good SQL experience
• Good trouble-shooting skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.