Title: Front End Developer
My client, who provides supply chain management services to their customers across the country are looking for a talented Front End Developer to join their team.
You will be involved with developing the company's new product suite as well as migrating some legacy projects.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
* Design, engineer/articulate a direction for UI Architecture and tooling
* Mentoring colleagues in front-end development practices
* Prioritise development issues
* Liaise with project managers and business analysis to produce estimates
* Work day to day with Git and GitHub to manage issues, merge requests and merge conflicts as they arise
Front End Developer Requirements:
* Minimum of 5 years Front End Development experience and have actual experience with SOLID/OOD and Functional development.
* Applicants should have a minimum of an Honours Degree in Software Engineering or related degree.
* Strong experience in AngularJS or Angular 2.0 frameworks and common UI libraries (e.g. Bootstrap, Material Design, Foundation, Semantic-UI)
* TypeScript experience a strong benefit
* Knowledge and experience in Object Orientated Development (experience with at least 1 OO language preferable)
* Experience with UI automated testing frameworks (e.g. Karma, Jasmine, and Mocha).
* Experience working with continuous integration
* Ability to lead peers in the development and introduce them to a new technology
* Strong communication and documentation skills
To submit your CV for consideration for this Front End Developer job vacancy, or simply for more information, just apply below!