Cyber Security Manager
Our client a well-known Global Management consultant and professional services company are looking for a talented Cyber Security Manager to join them in cultivating ideas and delivering results to their clients.
If you choose a career with our client, you will become part of an innovative and dynamic work environment. You’ll be part of a company who will want to see your career go from strength to strength as much as you do by offering comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development and integrated career counselling you will be on the road to speedy career advancement.
Cyber Security threats are rapidly evolving and the company’s clients need professional advice and technical support to be able to respond to these threats. The Governance Risk and Compliance Manager will provide information security subject matter expertise and utilise business acumen to work collaboratively with clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic security solutions.
- Analysis and Implementation of Security Solutions to meet customer requirements
- Assessment of security requirements to meet control objectives and risk appetite
- Review of solutions to assess security compliance
- Leading teams to deliver security change in complex organisations
- Work in interesting environments including large Enterprise, Cloud and IOT
- Security analytics, security monitoring and SIEM
- Contributing to business development
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Security Audit
- Forensics, Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing
- Infrastructure and Network Security
- Security Architecture
- Application Security Testing
- Identity and Access Management
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Project management and delivery experience
- Technical security implementation
- Security qualifications including CISSP, CISM,CISA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS
· 3rd level qualification
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply online now!