Cyber Security Consultant
Are you looking for a company that provides opportunities to fine tune your skills and expertise in Cyber Security? A company where a challenging and dynamic environment is nurtured.
This global management consulting and professional services company based in Dublin are looking for a Cyber Security Consultant to join their team.
The Cyber Security Consultant will provide advice and technical support to the company’s clients to improve their Information Security standing and to respond to Cyber Security threats.
Responsibilities of the role will be:
- Analysis and Implementation of Security Solutions to meet customer requirements
- Assessment of security requirements to meet control objectives and risk appetite
- Review of solutions to assess security compliance
- Team work to deliver security change in complex organisations
- Work in interesting environments including large Enterprise, Cloud and IOT
- Security analytics, security monitoring and SIEM
- Contributing to business development
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Forensics, Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing
- Infrastructure and Network Security
- Security Architecture
- Application Security Testing
- Identity and Access Management
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Technical security implementation
- Certifications and understanding of current industry best practices are highly desirable
- A relevant 3rd level qualification
Not only does our client provide comprehensive training to all employees, they also offer opportunities for rapid advancement and a competitive salary package.
Apply online now to express your interest!