Customer Service Delivery Manager (Consultancy) – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work in a Multinational Consultancy. Apply today. Make your next big career move & develop your skills for Applications & Delivery Management.
Service Delivery Manager (Consultancy) – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Service Delivery Manager Role and Responsibilities:
· Vantage Resources are currently seeking a Service Delivery Manager for a Permanent role based in Dublin City Centre for one of our clients based in the consultancy space.
· Lead the delivery of application services into the customer
· Manage 3
party suppliers on behalf of the customer
· Work collaboratively with the customer stakeholders, developing strategic roadmaps for their IT delivery;
· In conjunction with the customer identify & define requirements for new services coming into the application estate.
· Integration of services with ITIL roles including Change, Incident, Problem, Knowledge and Release Management
· Manage Service Levels, ensuring that Key Process Indicators (KPIs).
· Accountable for forecasting and management of the customer account P&L (orders, revenue & margin);
· Ensure the delivery teams are delivering to defined standards and practices. Co-ordinate input from Delivery Leads into the Business Continuity Planning;
What you need:
· 5 years’ experience in a similar Service Delivery Management position.
· Educated to a degree level
· Experience within the Business Applications space
· Proven Track record of delivering projects on time and to budget
· Stakeholder Management skills
· ITIL Certification
· Knowledge of Service Delivery Management standards & practices.
What’s on offer:
· Salary: €50,000 - €55,000 p/a
· Car Allowance
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Ella on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.