VAVANCY OVERVIEW: You will be working for our corporate client as a Lead Design Project Manager (AR/VR), this is a permanent position based in Cork.
WHY APPLY: You will responsible for planning and driving the creative development & launch of consumer experiences in AR & VR, the next wave of intimate human computing. We are at the beginning of an incredible journey and as a key member of the AR/VR design team in Cork, you will work on a broad range of projects from inception at the Fuzzy Front End right through to the promotion and launch, and be in a unique position to drive the culture and mind-set of a newly formed innovative team. We are seeking a project manager who is an entrepreneurial, critical thinker, who is energized by the fast paced start-up mentality & proficient at managing creatives.
In This Role You Will
* Plan & drive product innovation & development of a new generation of AR/VR projects through the entire product development life cycle, including:
* Framing & Research
* Industrial Design
* User Experience
* Packaging Structure / Imagery / Graphics
* Digital & web Marketing
* Nurture and hone a best in class collaborative fast moving innovative team culture & environment, bringing out the best in people.
* Own the planning, scheduling and allocation of resources to achieve project & program goals.
* Coordinate, plan & drive activities within wider (shared) teams to deliver projects.
* Ensure project milestones are met, monitoring and tracking progress & risks against plan, working to resolve problems and barriers.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
* Minimum or 8+ years of Project Management Experience.
* Must have experience leading projects: including design, development and timely deployment.
* Fluent in the tools, methodologies and process of fast paced creative project management.
* Team orientated: The team player must be able to seamlessly partner with both engineers and designers to strategize, create plans, assess risks, and meet project deliverables while bringing out the best in people.
* Adaptable & comfortable in fast moving changing environment, with strong change management & scheduling skills.
* Passionate about Design, the consumer, and building experiences that make a difference in people's lives.
* In addition the following would be highly desirable
* Lean startup experience
* PMP or PMI cert
* Agile / Scrum experience