My client, a leading service provider, are currently seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer for a permanent position based in South Dublin. This is a young company that is enduring a rapid period and thus, are expanding their employee base.
Why should I be interested in this role?
• Excellent salary level
• Supportive and collaborative work environment
• Integral inclination to promote within
• Performance related bonus
What will I be doing as an Infrastructure Engineer?
• Administration and Management of Microsoft technologies, such as Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, WSUS, WDS, Exchange, SQL Server, IIS
• Installation, Configuration and maintenance of core networking equipment (Switches, Routers, F5 APM, F5 GTM, F5 LTM)
• Firewall configuration and maintenance
• Manage and configure dual site virtualized environments and SAN
• Installation and maintenance of Server Infrastructure including hardware maintenance and server patching
• Precisely record any concerns that require inquiry
• Work in conjunction with external suppliers providing support for all systems
• Oversee regular Backup cycles on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Generate and preserve technical documentation
The ideal candidate would hold the following skills:
• 4+ years practical experience in an infrastructure oriented role is essential
• Virtualization: ESX (VMware SRM an advantage)
• Firewall: Web-blocking, Anti-virus, NAT, VPN configuration
• Networking: VLANs, Switching, WIFI, routing, LAN, WAN
• OS: Windows server 2008, 2012, basic Linux, Win 7,8,10
• Thorough knowledge of Active Directory and Domain Controllers
• Proactive monitoring of systems and alerts through existing monitoring systems (incl syslog and PRTG)
For further information, get in touch with Danny.email@example.com.