Reporting directly to the Technical Director, you will have the opportunity to utilise your excellent experience with both frontend and backend technologies, working on a diversity of projects for a wide range of clients across many different sectors.
* 4+ years' experience with PHP
* Candidates with MVC framework experience such as Zend, Symfony, Laravel or Codeigniter will be prioritised
* Brownie points for proven experience with ExtJS, Angular, Backbone or Ember
* Experience with Git, PHPStorm, Jasmine or Siesta advantageous
* Android/iOS app development experience beneficial
* Unit testing with Jenkins beneficial
This is a very relaxed, laid back company who are dedicated to helping their developers thrive in a non-pressured environment.
You will be given the opportunity to make regular contributions to better the product, and be expected to develop features based on their product roadmap.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.