Fantastic opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer to join a market-leading software house based in Cork City. My Client is a fast paced, expanding company which offers huge scope for progression within the company, while utilising the latest technologies. The culture is very much employee focused and encourage creativity from employees allowing you to take ownership of your projects.
QA Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, development, maintenance and implementation of complex automated test cases.
- Recommends and implements proposed solutions to resolve reported problems.
- Makes decisions which influence product quality, product availability, and organizational objectives.
- Liaises with development leads to ensure resolution of system defects.
- Communication with multi-national teams regarding projects and issues.
- Provide buddying and guidance to new hires.
- 3rd level degree with 3+ years experience as a software tester
- Experience in functional and non functional testing of transactional business applications a must
- Knowledge of Python.
- Experience in working in an agile environment.
- Experience in testing RESTful APIs.
- A track record of successful project completion working in a team environment.
- Excellent communications skills